Do not be over ruled by the situations of your life
Do
not be over ruled by the situations of your life. Situations of your life at
present can be positive or negative /good or bad.
Satan
wants you to be, confused, trembled, anxious, worried and faithless/hopeless to
GOD with those negative/bad situations(you face in your life).
But what god made me
to understand is that:-
You
should know that for a born again child of GOD, the good or bad/negative or
positive situations that comes into your life is known by GOD and nothing happens
(good or bad situations) in your life without the knowledge of GOD and GOD
wants you to realize that GOD or checks, how
you sustain your faith in GOD, keep trust in GOD, how you clinch to GOD, how
you look upon GOD(perspective) and what is your attitude towards GOD in that situation;
when you move through those tough times
that arise in your life.
The
attitude that GOD expects in your tough situations/negative situations(what you
face in your life):-
Holy Spirit mentioned me is to “Be
still, and know that I am God:”(psalms 46:10); it means that in your tough
situations you just have to be still and know GOD’s ABILITIES, HIS POWER, HIS UNCHANGING NATURE AND HIS MIGHT AND GLORY…Amen…
So in tough situations/bad situations, "Wait
on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I
say, on the LORD."
And GOD
says fear not I AM WITH YOU, When thou passes through the waters, I will
be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest
through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon
thee. For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Savior.
My brothers and sisters in CHRIST; again
I am stressing what Holy Spirit taught me/spoke to me is to “BE STILL AND KNOW
THAT IAM GOD” (psalms46:10) IN YOUR TOUGH SITUATIONS or NEGATIVE SITUATIONS OF YOUR
LIFE. DO NOT LET NEGATIVE/ TOUGH SITUATIONS OVERRULE YOUR LIFE WHICH CAN LEAD you to be confused, trembled,
anxious, worried and faithless/hopeless to GOD. Understand that, its the tactics
of satan and satan wants to enjoy when you are confused, trembled, anxious,
worried and faithless/hopeless to GOD, so understand the tactics of satan and
draw nearer to GOD in your tough situations…
May
the good GOD bless you and keep you and encourage you in JESUS mighty name I pray
…Amen..
Comments
Post a Comment